Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Table Rate Import Not Working

sanjaypapinazath

Total Posts:  23

Hello all,

I’m trying to do this on Magento 1.4.1.0 and the CSV uploads but nothing happens. I’m guessing it was the LF , CR problem with the CSV. How do I save my CSV with LF ? THanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sanjaypapinazath

Total Posts:  23

Hello all,

I\’m trying to do this on Magento 1.4.1.0 and the CSV uploads but nothing happens. I\’m guessing it was the LF , CR problem with the CSV. How do I save my CSV with LF ? THanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

franfrost

Total Posts:  18

Hi Guys I need a little help!

I have activated and updted my tablerates in the past and know what I am doing, but something has gone wrong.  Even in each store view I cant export or import a tablerate,csv.  For some reason the function doesnt work or exist anymore.  Anyone know where the file is located (tablerate.csv) so I can manually upload my new rates?  Im running 1.3

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

veemuhnee

Total Posts:  6
newport beach, ca

andrewsimpson - 25 November 2008 05:21 PM

Hey Jamieconnor,

It took me a while to figure this out, but saving right out of Excel and importing wasn’t working for me. I needed to open the file in a text editor and save it with LF line endings instead of CR or CRLF.

holy crap. thank you so much. this problem was killing me, and i wasn’t going to let myself eat lunch till it was solved. you just saved someone from starving to death. thx so much.

vinh

PS - I’m on a mac and ending up using text wrangler

Magento Community
Magento Community

billymarwadi

Total Posts:  11

I still can’t get the table rates to import. Can someone please post what the data looks like in the shipping_tablerate table so that I can add the data manually.

Magento Community
Magento Community

suleymankaygisiz

Total Posts:  55

Hi there,

I have 1.4.1.1. have enabled tablerates, changed the scope to the correct storeview but I don’t get a button to import or export a document (csv).
Where do I need to import this file. please help.

Magento Community
Magento Community

irwan

Total Posts:  16
Lille, France

Thanks, it solved my problem too. I have been trying to edit my tablerates on my Mac and was not able to import it correctly (no error message by the way).

I add a screenshot of my text-editor, PSPad, it might help someone.

Image Attachments
LF issue with Magento tablerates.jpg

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2