Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

DirectAdmin, Shared Hosting, SSL, Dedicated IP, Multi Store compatibility

rlm.indy

Total Posts:  4

This is more of a DirectAdmin / SimpleHelix question, trying to get advice on Multi Store layouts.

Is this possible on a shared hosting account using the DirectAdmin control panel / environment?

- 1 main store, 2 or 3 sub stores in a multi website / store configuration on 1 shared hosting account. Using 1 dedicated IP, and 1 SSL certificate (the main store would use the SSL for checkout, the others would have checkout disabled) These can be setup in a sub domain format, or whatever hierarchy is required to work.

I know Magento can handle this, I am trying to find out if a shared hosting environment can handle it in 1 account.

I really hope someone has some info on this, and if it is not possible, recommendations would be very appreciated!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community