Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Want to get the promotional products on checkout page after adding some product on shopping cart

pravinagham

Total Posts:  8

Hello,

I want to build functionality like if user add some product in shopping cart then the after the clicks on Proceed to checkout button I want to show the new page which is showing the discounted product of added products. Which is optional. He User showing interest in those products then add those products in cart and update the shopping cart with discount applied.

How can I do this with using existing shopping cart rules. Or suggest me some modules.

Regards,
Pravin

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

You could refer our One step checkout extension. All checkout steps appear together in a single page for customers to fill information and modify any step at once.
- Auto-update latter steps when there’re changes in former steps
- Discount code field is added
- Add gift message, comments right in checkout page

Front-end: http://demo-extension.magestore.com/sandbox/onestepcheckout/
Back-end: http://demo-extension.magestore.com/sandbox/onestepcheckout/index.php/admin

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hi!
You can use Promo Banners Extension which allows to create product-list banners above the cart according to special conditions. For example, when the customer adds any item from category ‘Trousers’ to the cart, there appears a list of 4 belts under the cart with the message ‘choose a free belt for your trousers’ or ‘ buy a nice belt to your trousers 30% off’. You can edit text with HTML-editor for each product-list banner. See the image attached.
The items become free or discounted with the help of price rules.
Does it suit you?

For the details, live demo and user guide visit Promo Banners Extension page.

Image Attachments
product-list.png

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community