Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Is it possible to create a new order, process a payement and so on trough API ? 

mtopolov

Total Posts:  18
Paris

I wish to know how may I integrate Magento with another CMS. Magento API covers many of use cases, but what remains unclear is how is it possible to manager Magento’s cart at API level ?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Adam BCN

Total Posts:  2

It seems that doing this Magento Community Edition would require some heavy modification/extension of the Magento codebase.

I would be interested to know if this is possible with Magento Enterprise Edition. I had a look at the feature list but the API is not mentioned.

Magento Community
Magento Community

back2007

Total Posts:  59

There are many relevant events:  on product addition, on cart updating, on checkout start .  You can create custom mod and handle all this events.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community