Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can Magento Enterprise handle one step checkout - is it a function thats build in out of the box? 

Alex Block

Total Posts:  2

I know that it can handle this and I have seen all sorts of paid extensions for a more streamlined shopping cart experience, but do I need a custom extension to allow for customers to be able to add to their cart without leaving their shopping page?

Basically I want someone to, add to cart, and stay on the same page instead of being redirected to the shopping cart page, and then of course the shopping cart code at the top of the page will be adjusted, as well as any mini cart sections, to reflect something being added.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

shankaradodis

Total Posts:  47

Hi,

This function can be built as custom extension the basic idea i found with the website url below

http://www.excellencemagentoblog.com/magento-add-product-to-cart-ajax

But this will work for only simple products it has to be extended so that it works with products having custom options and configurable products i hope you would get an basic idea on seeing this

Magento Community
Magento Community

magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

One step checkout of Magestore is compatible with Magento Enterprise edition from 1.9.x to 1.11.x. So you could easily exploit it for your Magento store. We are planning to update it to run on Magento EE version 1.12.x. You could refer our extension on the Product page: http://www.magestore.com/magento-one-step-checkout-extension.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

Spyyy

Total Posts:  12

Oh come on, he asked simple question and you’re acting like hyenas, pathetic…

There are some free extensions on marketplace, search for ajax

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community