Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Admin login page not appearing after 1.6.2 to 1.7.0 upgrade

waterworks2

Total Posts:  7

Webhosting: Bluehost
Installation method: Simple Scripts (from Bluehost)
Current Magento: 1.6.2
Trying to upgrade to: 1.7.0

Using Simple Scripts (a handy Bluehost feature), I upgraded my Magento installation from 1.6.2 to 1.7.0. Things went great and the Simple Scripts program did not give any errors. The front of the site looks great and nothing changed there.

However, when I go my Magento administration page to log into the backend, all I can see is a JPG bar across the top of the page that says Magento and nothing else. I don’t get a login form or anything. How can I fix this?

I tried multiple browsers on multiple computers. Didn’t work. I tried clearing my cache on my browsers. Also didn’t work. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ngdavies

Total Posts:  1

Did you fix this yet?

I’ve got exactly the same problem :-(

Magento Community
Magento Community

renecrosby

Total Posts:  16

If you have taken the backup before upgrade then restore that backup and read this blogpost for upgrading the magento from any version to any to version.

Magento Community
Magento Community

VK4KBG

Total Posts:  104
Beerwah. Queensland. Australia

Do you have a backup of both the Magento and Database. ?

Do you have ftp access. ?

Cheers
Ron

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community