Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Fedex Smart Post

dineshprim

Total Posts:  33

Hello,

I configured FedEx shipping method finely. But i want to configure Smart Post only. In admin panel configuration i choosen \\\"Smart Post\\\” only but not getting any results if i choose that alone . if i choose \\\"Ground Shipping\\\” and \\\"Smart Post\\\” then it shows only Ground Shipping method. Any one please help me to configure Smart Post.

Thanks
Dinesh

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

dineshprim

Any one can help me on this issue??

Magento Community
Magento Community

johnathann1

Total Posts:  3

Hello everybody..

I\’m having the same issue that dineshprim have..

so any help would be appreciated..

Magento Community
Magento Community

dineshprim

Any one found the solution for configuring \"SMART POST\” only for FEDEX??

Magento Community
Magento Community

spjones

Total Posts:  6

I am having the same problem. I know that we are enabled for SmartPost; we have enabled it, but the FedEx server is not receiving our request for rates. Please help.

Magento Community
Magento Community

chiefair
Mentor

Total Posts:  1848

If it’s anything like UPS SurePost, there’s no support through the standard UPS air/ground rate calculator or through Magento’s UPS freight module, so you have to build a module to support it.

At least with UPS SurePost, the calculation is to take commercial Ground Rate, add 85 cents for insurance and use that as your freight.

If you’re not proficient at creating your own modules, you might check with WebShopApps to see if they’ve included Fedex SmartPost in their lineup yet.

Magento Community
Magento Community

spjones

Total Posts:  6

Thanks for the input about WebShopApps. I contacted them and they told me that Magento version 7 has the SmartPost capacity. Anybody running version 7---do you see SmartPost as a separate choice in the shipping ap?

Magento Community
Magento Community

werthds

Total Posts:  1

In Magento CE 1.7 a SmartPost option is available with FedEx but I’m having difficulty figuring out how to make it work. I’m able to get rates for most of the other shipping options but not for SmartPost.

Has anyone been able to get SmartPost to work with FedEx in the US?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community