Magento Forum

Different product prices for resellers and products/categories/prices visible only by resellers

Tobias Burger

Total Posts:  1

Hello,

we plan to relaunch our online shop based on ePages and are in the stage of evaluation to find out which shopsystem fits our needs.

One of the requirements is that the shop can handle different product prices per user group (for example for resellers) and that products, categories and prices are only visible for a specific user group (gadgets are only visible for resellers).

I have read that it is planned to implement “Limited catalog access per user group “ which sounds exactly like the feature we need for our shop. When we can expect this feature in the production version?

Thanks!
Tobias

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sumityadav

Total Posts:  9

Anyone?

Can Varien add more description to the roadmap information.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ravikumar N B

Total Posts:  213

Limited catalog access per user group is on their road map.

I think Limited catalog access per user group means one user group can access only few categories not all categories!!!?

When we can expect this feature in the production version?

Magento Community
Magento Community

DrinkCoffee

Total Posts:  9

I’m also interested in this feature.  We sell wholesale to some customers and don’t want to advertise these products to the masses.  We’d like to show the wholesale items to select users after they’ve logged in.

Any news on this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ron van Es

Total Posts:  16
The Hague

There is a difference between limited access per user group and limited access per customer. I ‘am interested in limited access per user group. Store managers should be able to maintain their own products while they are published within one website (store).
Magento has “Limited access per user group” on they’re roadmap, but does anyone know what that means exactly?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community