Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

My last few products added are not showing in products ordered report

tonythemediaguy

Total Posts:  31

Hi,

I have a product I added a month ago, one I added 2 days ago and another yesterday. When I go to Reports - Products - Products Ordered and look over the last couple of days, I don’t see any sales of these products. However I sold 5 of one of them today already. There seems to be something missing from these products that are keeping them from showing in the Products Ordered report.

Any ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kab8609
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  821
Cleveland

tonythemediaguy - 07 June 2012 04:39 PM

Hi,

I have a product I added a month ago, one I added 2 days ago and another yesterday. When I go to Reports - Products - Products Ordered and look over the last couple of days, I don’t see any sales of these products. However I sold 5 of one of them today already. There seems to be something missing from these products that are keeping them from showing in the Products Ordered report.

Any ideas?

Do you have your crons enabled? This sounds like they are not working. When you go to “Reports” -> “Refresh Statistics” when was it last updated?

Magento Community
Magento Community

tonythemediaguy

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried refreshing Lifetime Statistics and for the last day’s statistics. Doesn’t seem to have an effect. I modified the Bestsellers report to show 1000 entries which is basically the same report. The new products show up on there. There’s just something keeping it from showing in the Products Ordered report specifically.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kab8609
Enthusiast

Cleveland

What version of Magento are you using?
Any extensions?

Magento Community
Magento Community

tonythemediaguy

Loads of extensions from AheadWorks, SweetTooth, RocketTheme

Magento Community
Magento Community

kab8609
Enthusiast

Cleveland

tonythemediaguy - 08 June 2012 10:23 AM

Loads of extensions from AheadWorks, SweetTooth, RocketTheme

Realistically, I would need to view the backend of the site to determine whats wrong with it. Send a PM if you want me too.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community