Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can I bring “Item(s), Show [] per page,View as: Grid List Sort By [Position, Name, Price ]” in single row? 

SukhdipSingh

Total Posts:  14

Hi,

I want to bring given options like Items, Show per page View As etc in a single row. Is this possible? If Yes how can I?
Please check the attachments.

Image Attachments
Default.JPGrequired.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

Hi SukhdipSingh,

You are totally possible to edit toolbar as you want, only need to go to this file ..\app\design\frontend\base\default\template\catalog\product\list\toolbar.phtml
I have just had a small change in this file, and I see that it is look similar to your illustration images. I also attach you the file that I edited. It is very simple for you to take it. I think that you need to continue editing it to fit your requirement. Hope you succeed.

Best Regards,
Magestore

File Attachments
toolbar.phtml  (File Size: 4KB - Downloads: 34)

Magento Community
Magento Community

SukhdipSingh

Total Posts:  14

Thanks alot, its working as per my requirement. More Importantly it will give me chance to learn and look forward for other stuff.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community