Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I add multiple choice attribute? It doesn’t work. 

Mateusz Papiernik

Total Posts:  33

Hey,

I’ve stumbled upon next problem with my magento chores. I have defined multiple choice attribute of Color. When I edit a product and choose more than one element from the list (it’s a listbox displayed), it seems fine, until save. After save, only one (first from the top) value is retained, therefore - the product still has only one single attribute value. Is this yet unsupported by Magento, or am I doing something wrong?

M.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Mateusz Papiernik

Total Posts:  33

Well, I should say “nevermind”. The problem was with attribute that was existent beforehand. I removed the Color attribute, which was single-choice before and I made it multi-choice, and readded it as multi-choice from the beginning. Everything works fine just by now. It may however be a bug, that it didn’t work previously?

Still, it doesn’t show in layered navigation though… which I now know is unfortunately proper behaviour, it just can’t. Hard working day before me :o)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community