Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Phone/SMS verification module

puntable

Total Posts:  50
Denmark

Hello

I am looking for an extension that calls/sends out an sms with a pincode to validate new accounts in my shop.
I have been searching the web but i cant find it anywhere? Does anyone know about such an extension?

Kind regards

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brynnae

Total Posts:  36
California

If you are interested in getting developed the same module you can hire Magento extension development company. You can get it developed efficient and effective with affordable cost and the added advantage is that it will be customized according to your need.

Magento Community
Magento Community

zinc

Total Posts:  14

fevis - 04 June 2012 12:26 AM

I am looking for an extension that calls/sends out an sms with a pincode to validate new accounts in my shop.
I have been searching the web but i cant find it anywhere? Does anyone know about such an extension?

Since version 1.3, Final SMS Pro for Magento comes with this feature.

Please check the feature announcement here: Final SMS Pro 1.3 now With Mobile Validation.

Magento Community
Magento Community

maryjones115

Total Posts:  5

I can suggest the phone verification system by TeleSign. I have read very good reviews about the company and its products. Their phone/SMS verification system works by sending an automated call/SMS with a one-time verification code to the user’s phone. The user has to key in that code on to the website and get his number verified. There’s no set-up required, users don’t have to install any additional apps on their phone, and it works everywhere they can receive calls and text messages.

Magento Community
Magento Community

onverify

Total Posts:  1

Phone Verification service provided by onverify.com, has got a free plugin that includes sms and phone verification (for Login, Register, Checkout) The Phone Verification for Magento explains the module. And an online demo is available at magento.onverify.com

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community