Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magneto , POS , and Assigning Orders!! 

exxesn

Total Posts:  1

Hello All ,

I am looking for a method where all new orders received from my Magento Website , is actually transferred to my physical store order management system , via this order management i assign the order to ( Kitchen or Flower Shop ) .. i know sugarCRM dose it , will it confirm the sale when i close the ticket ?
it also has to do inventory management , can you please suggest / advise on the best solution i can have

Thank you all in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

baolamhuy

Total Posts:  1

It seem to be you need an extension called Point of Sales System for Magento which will help to integrate of online and physical store, reduce investment by deploying only one system for both online and offline sale, improve the efficiency with intuitive user interface, barcode scan option and fast search function, supports credit card swiper for you to provide a quick checkout, auto-update total inventory after customer purchase. You can review this product at http://saas.smartosc.com/ for more information.

If you need help kindly let me know.

Magento Community
Magento Community

byens

Total Posts:  3

which country is this software made? I mean can we use it anywhere?

Magento Community
Magento Community

nChannel
Guru

Total Posts:  329

Yes, indeed you need a Magento connector to help sync that data with your backend inventory and POS systems. We actually provide a solution that would help you achieve this.

Using our nChannel connector for Magento you can quickly and easily integrate and connect Magento to a variety of POS, ERP and accounting systems. Once downloaded, our Magento connector starts copying your customer, item, sales and supplier data to the nchannel platform.

Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.nchannel.com/connect-magento-2/

Darren
nChannel
1-800-406-8217
info@nchannel.com

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community