Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento 1.6.2 Google checkout with UPS negotiated rates ? 

elchonon

Total Posts:  4

Hi,
My current site is running 1.4.1 with very heavy core edits we did in 1.2.3 some 3+ years ago. But we faced issues that we could not fix without a fresh install and we did this. New install, copied the DB and then copied each needed module / design etc

All good besides 1 thing, we cannot set UPS negotiated rates in google checkout, and I searched the boards and there seems to be no resolution?

My dev says to do a core edit id 1-2 pages and we are trying to avoid a core edit.  Has any one attempted or interested in creating an external module or can we get magento to do this as they did with paypal and auth.net pass on?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

elchonon

Total Posts:  4

Hey,
Does any one have a fix or solution for this ?

I need to pass negotiated UPS rates to google checkout, please ?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community