Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

B2B Order Process HELP! 

ericemco

Total Posts:  5

Hey guys,

The company I work for is a wholesale business and the website I’m building for them has to have a function where their cart only submits and order and has no payment gateway.

Most of our customers have net 30-60 and it is hard to calculate the shipping since some get better deals.

With that being said, is there an extension or something submits what products they bought so we can create the invoice to send them.

Thanks in advance,
-E. L.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

meochain

Total Posts:  5

B2B Portals are capable of bringing immense productivity growth to any business. The benefits of building a B2B is so overwhelming, you may even wonder why companies are not doing this more aggressively.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kab8609

Total Posts:  821
Cleveland

ericemco - 31 May 2012 11:25 AM

Hey guys,

The company I work for is a wholesale business and the website I’m building for them has to have a function where their cart only submits and order and has no payment gateway.

Most of our customers have net 30-60 and it is hard to calculate the shipping since some get better deals.

With that being said, is there an extension or something submits what products they bought so we can create the invoice to send them.

Thanks in advance,
-E. L.

One of Magento’s built in features is to pay by “Purchase Order”. That is usually how people do what you are talking about.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community