Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

System\Configuration Layered Navigation Indices I press the [Refresh Now*] button and I get a blank screen

vicmen

Total Posts:  2

No output whatsoever. Just a dead blank screen.

I can rebuild the Search index, refresh the catalog Rewrites and I can Kill the Layered Navigation Indices job by pressing the [Running… Kill] button or (so I suspect because the screen stays in the cache Management)

When I press the Refresh Now button it just goes to a dead blank screen.

I have 971 records.
Mage 1.2.0.1
Server environment is to Magento Requirements.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

pstechnology

Total Posts:  7
Edenbridge, Kent

Hello Vicmen

Did you ever get this resolved as I am having the same problem, but with the main Search Index rebuild.

Thanks

Paul

Magento Community
Magento Community

vicmen

Total Posts:  2

In your Magento Admin, under \System\Manage Stores; make sure that you dont have a website or store Name without a “Store View Name” As a matter of fact, to avoid any problems, All of your entries for Website should have a Store Name and a Store View Name.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mage4Frank

Total Posts:  18
Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

pstechnology - 09 February 2009 02:49 AM

Hello Vicmen

Did you ever get this resolved as I am having the same problem, but with the main Search Index rebuild.

Thanks

Paul

Maybe this helps, Paul. But it should be fixed at version 1.2.1.http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/27739/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community