Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 2
There has been an error processing your request

stevedova

Total Posts:  1

After 3rd step of installation i have this error:

Error in file: “magento/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/sql/catalog_setup/upgrade-1.6.0.0.9-1.6.0.0.10.php” - SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘catalog_product_entity_group_price’ already exists

Trace:
#0 magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(645): Mage::exception(’Mage_Core’, ‘Error in file: ...’)
#1 magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(437): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(’upgrade’, ‘1.6.0.0.9’, ‘1.6.0.0.14’)
#2 magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_upgradeResourceDb(’1.6.0.0.9’, ‘1.6.0.0.14’)
#3magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(235): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(417): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(343): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#6 magento/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 magento/index.php(87): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#8 {main}

I tried to rinstall but the same. ?????

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

qetia

having the same problem

Error in file: “C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Catalog\sql\catalog_setup\upgrade-1.6.0.0.9-1.6.0.0.10.php” - SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘catalog_product_entity_group_price’ already exists

Trace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(645): Mage::exception(’Mage_Core’, ‘Error in file: ...’)
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(437): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(’upgrade’, ‘1.6.0.0.9’, ‘1.6.0.0.14’)
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_upgradeResourceDb(’1.6.0.0.9’, ‘1.6.0.0.14’)
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(235): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(417): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(343): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\index.php(87): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#8 {main}

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rajesh Reddy

Total Posts:  31

is that is a fresh install ?

or trying to update ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

gdrayson

Total Posts:  3

I also get the same with a brand new install. The server was checked with the test script and was fine. Really don’t understand why it is failing, can anyone help?

Gordon

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ricardo Vieira

Total Posts:  2

Having the same problem to!
It is fresh installation, help please!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

davidsmith90

Total Posts:  37

The problem is that it’s trying to create a table that already exists so I would recommend deleting the database entirely (or just create a brand new one) and re-running the install script.

Magento Community
Magento Community

simon hirst

Total Posts:  5

I have the same problem and it has crashed my live website.

The upgrade from 1.6.2.0 to 1.7 was tested on a test site then on a live site both worked fine without a problem.

Come to upgrade a 2nd live site and it also gives the following error:

app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/sql/catalog_setup/upgrade-1.6.0.0.9-1.6.0.0.10.php” - SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘catalog_product_entity_group_price’ already exists.

Searched the forum and tried everything I can think of - even reinstall 1.6.2.0 which wouldnt reindex product price. Reinstalled V1.7 and again the above error message.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Any experts please get in touch

Magento Community
Magento Community

cgoldberg

Total Posts:  37

Has anyone found a solution to this issue. I’ve upgraded to 1.7.1 and have the same issue.

Magento Community
Magento Community

normanyclark

Total Posts:  28
India

I have a problem:-

There has been an error processing your request.
Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Magento Community
Magento Community

tjanta

Total Posts:  3

During the installation, after you wrote down the database setting etc.

You need to choose database instead of the system.

Magento Community
Magento Community

enlogica

Total Posts:  2

This error happened to me after successfully completing installation.  I simply turned off caching (easier to work with caching turned off). The result was this error. I located the cache settings in the dB and manually flipped the bit to turn them all back on, restarted and the error is still there.  :(

Magento Community
Magento Community

bmzero

Total Posts:  15

simon hirst - 10 June 2012 06:23 AM

I have the same problem and it has crashed my live website.

The upgrade from 1.6.2.0 to 1.7 was tested on a test site then on a live site both worked fine without a problem.

Come to upgrade a 2nd live site and it also gives the following error:

app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/sql/catalog_setup/upgrade-1.6.0.0.9-1.6.0.0.10.php” - SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘catalog_product_entity_group_price’ already exists.

Searched the forum and tried everything I can think of - even reinstall 1.6.2.0 which wouldnt reindex product price. Reinstalled V1.7 and again the above error message.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Any experts please get in touch

We are now experiencing this same issue upgrading an existing site. Any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

danders67

I was able to get around this by dropping the table indicated from the database manually.  This resulted in another similar error - there were actually 3 or 4 tables that needed to be dropped - all related to group prices. 

Once they were all dropped, I was able to access the back-end and front-end successfully.  I checked the DB and the tables were re-created.

WARNING: None of mine had data, so you may want to check yours before dropping them and export the info if they do.  That way you can import it back if necessary.

Hope this helps!

Magento Community
Magento Community

apmyp

This happens, then you try install
magento_sample_data_for_1.6.1.0.sql

There are two solutions:
1. fix magento_sample_data_for_1.6.1.0.sql removing these data
2. fix or just remove following files in magento core: (here I just rename them)

mv app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/sql/catalog_setup/upgrade-1.6.0.0.9-1.6.0.0.10.php app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/sql/catalog_setup/upgrade-1.6.0.0.9-1.6.0.0.10.php_
mv app
/code/core/Mage/SalesRule/sql/salesrule_setup/upgrade-1.6.0.2-1.6.0.3.php app/code/core/Mage/SalesRule/sql/salesrule_setup/upgrade-1.6.0.2-1.6.0.3.php_
mv app
/code/core/Mage/Reports/sql/reports_setup/upgrade-1.6.0.0-1.6.0.0.1.php app/code/core/Mage/Reports/sql/reports_setup/upgrade-1.6.0.0-1.6.0.0.1.php_
mv app
/code/core/Mage/Oauth/sql/oauth_setup/install-1.0.0.0.php app/code/core/Mage/Oauth/sql/oauth_setup/install-1.0.0.0.php_
mv app
/code/core/Mage/Captcha/sql/captcha_setup/install-1.7.0.0.0.php app/code/core/Mage/Captcha/sql/captcha_setup/install-1.7.0.0.0.php_
mv app
/code/core/Mage/Api2/sql/api2_setup/install-1.0.0.0.php app/code/core/Mage/Api2/sql/api2_setup/install-1.0.0.0.php_

Magento Community
Magento Community

rashidturaev

Total Posts:  0

Thank you, this resolved my problem

Magento Community
Magento Community

magentotalk

Total Posts:  11

rolleyes
Thank you so much....You save my lots of time… Like this if you get any other solution....
Please post it… grincool smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 2