Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Products Ordered Report returns “No records found for this period” after upgrade to 1.6.2.0
 
rambow4
Jr. Member
 
Total Posts:  3
Joined:  2012-02-23
 

down vote favorite
share [g+] share [fb] share [tw]

We upgraded our magento 1.3.3 website to version 1.6.2.0 about three months ago. Since the upgrade our Products Ordered Report shows no history before the upgrade date, but displays all orders after the upgrade date just fine.

I have looked through all types of posts about the subject in places such as magentocommerce, Stack overflow, Google, etc… All my searches resulted in either people getting 404 errors (which I’m not experiencing) or people who are experiencing my same problem but no one seems to know how to fix it on a live site. I have spent over 3 days and countless hours searching for an answer to fixing my live sites report issue with no luck.

There are many fixes out there as long as the site is in development stages and has not gone live, such as truncing a bunch of database tables, but once the site has gone live no one seems to know how to resolve the issue

I know that for the most part EAV tables were eliminated with the upgrade and it’s possible that somehow that could be part of the problem.

Does anyone know what database table(s) the Products Ordered Report used in version 1.3.3 and if it is the same one(s) it uses in version 1.6.2.0. If they are different which table(s) where used then and what table(s) are used now for the report?

Or if you know how to resolve this issue on a live site or have a few suggestions, please don’t hold back, I need your help

Thank you in advance

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
Brett Lewis
Jr. Member
 
Total Posts:  10
Joined:  2009-05-08
 

I have same problem.

Upgraded from 1.3 to 1.7 in early May and my (product) reports show no data from before the upgrade.

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
rambow4
Jr. Member
 
Total Posts:  3
Joined:  2012-02-23
 

Someone on Stack Overflow suggested this solution and it worked for me so hopefully it will work for all those in the same situation.

The issue is most likely coming from the ‘sales_flat_order_item’ table’ which is used to generate this report.

I had similar problem. fixed mine using phpmyadmin.

Browse the table and if you find “store_id” empty, edit and select the correct store_id for your store.

I run the following query to update all order items:

UPDATE sales_flat_order_item SET store_id=1 WHERE store_id =null;

(this is assuming you only have 1 store and its store id =1. Also, make backup before running.

One thing I noticed when running this statement is the Created_at column data will change to the current time and date. If you wish to keep the original Created_at time/date stamp, you will have to alter the sales_flat_order_item table and remove the “ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP COMMENT ‘Created At’” , after you run the alter statement go ahead and run the update statement, and when your done go back and alter the table back to the way it was

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Back to top