Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

v1.7 - one page checkout doesn’t have a button to submit the order

crabjack

Total Posts:  27

I just upgraded to version 1.7. I was having problems with 1.4.2 that I was running, mostly with the USPS API and the ordering process and I was led to believe that upgrading to a newer version would help resolve these issues. I still cannot get USPS to work but that is a secondary problem. More important is that there is no button on the last phase of the order process(\\\"5 - Order Review\\\") to complete or submit the order. As you can guess, this is a serious problem. I haven\\\’t found any mention of this problem in the Forum.

Thank you,

John

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sandrzejuk

Total Posts:  18

crabjack - 21 May 2012 01:10 PM

I just upgraded to version 1.7. I was having problems with 1.4.2 that I was running, mostly with the USPS API and the ordering process and I was led to believe that upgrading to a newer version would help resolve these issues. I still cannot get USPS to work but that is a secondary problem. More important is that there is no button on the last phase of the order process(\\\"5 - Order Review\\\") to complete or submit the order. As you can guess, this is a serious problem. I haven\\\’t found any mention of this problem in the Forum.

Thank you,

John

I also have this problem. Just can’t get past the Order review.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cheung

Total Posts:  30
Seattle, WA

I had the same problem with my new install of 1.7. It has to do with the template. Thanks to this post: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/error.php/viewthread/219969/P15/

This is for Magento 1.5 but it works for 1.7. Instead of using his code, I replaced with the code from the 1.7 Base template file. Just use the code from the bottom of the checkout.xml file and copy it into your template checkout.xml file and it should work.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community