Total Posts: 5
If you are still searching a good solution, developpers of my team work on a great extension:
- Use the new Google Universal Analytics with your Magento
- Choose between classical transaction system (transaction sent on order success page) or server-side transaction system (transaction sent when invoicing)
- By choosing server-side system, you will have an exact conversion rate!
- Server-side transaction system, using Google’s Measurement Protocol support, allow you to track real transactions (only paid orders!). But if you want, an option allow you to track all orders (with non-paid ones).
- Track following events : Customer Registration, Customer Login, Customer Logout, Add product to cart, Add coupon code, Share wishlist, -—Add product to wishlist, Newsletter subscription & unsubscription (Ask for more!)
- Track magento ajax sections in onepage checkout
- Manage dimensions : customer ID, customer Email, customer group ID, product SKU, product Name
Hope it can help you !