Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Connect marche plus : Mage registry key “_singleton/admin/session” already exists

Babarello

Total Posts:  8

Bonjour,

Magento connect ne marche plus. Ca me fait ça depuis le passage de la preprod en prod.

Le message d’erreur est : Mage registry key “_singleton/admin/session” already exists

J’ai réindexé
vidé les caches dans le ftp
vidé, purgé… les caches dans l’admin
le log dit rien

Une idée ?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

u007

Total Posts:  6

Hi,

i found the problem,
its probably somewhere in your plugin of core/session that you check if the admin is logged in.
instead of calling Mage::getSingleton("admin/session"),
call ! is_null(Mage::registry("_singleton/admin/session")) first:

example:
if (! is_null(Mage::registry("_singleton/admin/session"))) {
if(Mage::getSingleton(’admin/session’)->isLoggedIn()){
//is admin, therefore bypass
return;
}
}

it shall solve the issue smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

wholesales2012

Total Posts:  1

We are a big wholesale chgeap lingerie supplier. Wen can supply you many kinds of sexy lingerie,sexy bikini,sexy swimwear and Sexy Bras, they are fashion, sexy and spicy.
We can guarantee the prodcts’ quality,and we sold it at a cheap price that is lower than the other same industry price.
Whether you are interested in our products or not, just browse our website first to know more detail: http://www.wholesalecheaplingerie.com, then to decide.
If you can wholesale the products from us long-term, we can give you more discount and supply you high quality and low price sexy costume for .Please contact with me:linzhenfu@yahoo.cn ,and please tell me your email address, many thanks.
Have a nice day.
Joo John

Magento Community
Magento Community

mrRafael

Total Posts:  1

Well i have found my problem.

Easy Site maintence mode was on.

Turned it off and it worked.

Magento Community