Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

problem with PAYPAL on my site does any one have any ideas! 

bokken

Total Posts:  3

My site is live and I thought all was working fine but paypal has an issue. when you add an item to cart there is the direct link button to paypal, well this works fine and no problems here it is the paypal option you select after entering your customer details. You select payment option in this case paypal, click to confirm order enter your paypal address and it lets you into your paypal account. but when you go to click to confirm payment the sale does not go any further and the customer gets this message
Authentication/Authorization Failed: You do not have permissions to make this API call

I have been on to paypal and so far no joy. The company who has my site say they dont see a problem so I am on the search my self for answers. Any help would be appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community