we are in the process of setting-up an e-shop catering mostly to Chinese customers.
In fact we are in the very early stages and we haven’t’ decided yet whether the warehouse will be in China or abroad but I have already a few question that hopefully you will be able to answer.
I beg your pardon in advance for I’m not a tech-wizard, in fact my background is more in marketing
1. Does Magento Go provide a Chinese-language package? (just wanted to be sure, I sort of understand this exists)
2) Is it possible/easy to integrate Alipay within Magento Go?
3) shipping: we were thinking of DHL should we ship from abroad to China (scenario 1). If, on the other hand, we end up being based in China (scenario 2), which shipping option(s) do you recommend? Are they easy to integrate within Magento Go (I sort of understand the program lets you print out labels for both Ups and DHL, not sure this happens for other carriers)?
4) more complex: what if each item were shipped from different warehouse/companies? First of all, how do you manage the complexity within Magento? (meaning: each order could potentially have not just a different delivery address, linked to where the customer lives, but also a different sourcing address, linked to where the good actually are). Also: within this scenario, once you get the order by the end-customer and it’s paid, how do you send word to the company who has the actual item in stock?
5) I was told Magento Go is pretty good with the basics (customizable layouts/graphics, automated confirmation emails to the customers). Do you confirm this?
Thanks in advance,