Magento Forum

Invalid model for shipping method: royalmail

lbeetles

Total Posts:  66

I have a problem since my hosting updated their php to version 5.3 i was using Magento 1.3.2.4 which meant it didn’t work so they had to upgrade to version 1.4.0.1.

I have just had an order and when i go to print the shipping slip i get the following error

Invalid model for shipping method: royalmail

Trace:
#0 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Shipping/Model/Config.php(104): Mage::exception(’Mage_Shipping’, ‘Invalid model f...’)
#1 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Shipping/Model/Config.php(64): Mage_Shipping_Model_Config->_getCarrier(’royalmail’, Array, ‘1’)
#2 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Sales/Order/Shipment/Create/Tracking.php(75): Mage_Shipping_Model_Config->getAllCarriers(’1’)
#3 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/sales/order/shipment/create/tracking.phtml(96): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Sales_Order_Shipment_Create_Tracking->getCarriers()
#4 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(189): include(’/home/MySite/...’)
#5 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(225): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’adminhtml/defau...’)
#6 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(242): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#7 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Template.php(81): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#8 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(674): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#9 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(516): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#10 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(467): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml(’shipment_tracki...’, true)
#11 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/sales/order/shipment/create/form.phtml(68): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml(’shipment_tracki...’)
#12 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(189): include(’/home/MySite/...’)
#13 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(225): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’adminhtml/defau...’)
#14 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(242): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#15 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Template.php(81): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#16 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(674): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#17 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(516): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#18 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(467): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml(’form’, true)
#19 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Form/Container.php(130): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml(’form’)
#20 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/widget/form/container.phtml(37): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Form_Container->getFormHtml()
#21 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(189): include(’/home/MySite/...’)
#22 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(225): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’adminhtml/defau...’)
#23 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(242): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#24 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Template.php(81): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#25 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Container.php(295): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#26 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(674): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Container->_toHtml()
#27 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#28 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(674): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
#29 /home/MySite/domains/MySite.co.uk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(516): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()

The rest of the error can be seen in the attached file.

I have done the following so far to try and resolve the issue:

Renamed: /errors/local.xml.sample
To:
/errors/local.xml

And removed the “carriers/RoyalMail” rows from the database.

After all this is am still getting the error.

Does any one have a solution?

File Attachments
RoyalMail-Error.txt  (File Size: 7KB - Downloads: 45)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community