Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Price not refreshing when chosing a simple product with another price

Danska

Total Posts:  11

Hi there,

I have updated to a fresh 1.7 and am still using my old custom template. Before prices would be updated when I chose a different variant of an article but now the price will only update when I go to the shopping cart. I read somewhere here, that this often happens when the custom template is too old but that this can be changed. Now my question: how? smile

is this a Javascript thing? Seems so because JS is real time where php would need a manual page refresh or am I wrong? I was looking into the templates JS files and copied those from 1.7 to my template folder but it still souldn’t work.

Does anybody know where I can find the files that to the real time price changing?

thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community