Magento Forum

Amasty Multiple Coupons issue with Magento 1.7

royalije

Total Posts:  37
Spain

We just updated to Magento 1.7 from 1.4 and I’m getting the following error when the Amasty_coupons (Multiple coupons extension) is enabled.
I tried with a brand new installation and immediately I added the extension it broke. We’re still waiting for Amasty’s response but in the meantime wanted to check if someone else had experienced this issue. Any help is welcome.

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘website_ids’ in ‘where clause’

Trace:
#0 Y:\staging\17\lib\Varien\Db\Statement\Pdo\Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 Y:\staging\17\lib\Zend\Db\Statement.php(300): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array)
#2 Y:\staging\17\lib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#3 Y:\staging\17\lib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Pdo\Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(’SELECT `main_ta...’, Array)
#4 Y:\staging\17\lib\Varien\Db\Adapter\Pdo\Mysql.php(419): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(’SELECT `main_ta...’, Array)
#5 Y:\staging\17\lib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(734): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(’SELECT `main_ta...’, Array)
#6 Y:\staging\17\lib\Varien\Data\Collection\Db.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll(’SELECT `main_ta...’, Array)
#7 Y:\staging\17\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Db\Collection\Abstract.php(521): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->_fetchAll(’SELECT `main_ta...’, Array)
#8 Y:\staging\17\lib\Varien\Data\Collection\Db.php(566): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Collection_Abstract->getData()
#9 Y:\staging\17\app\code\core\Mage\SalesRule\Model\Validator.php(100): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->load()
#10 Y:\staging\17\app\code\core\Mage\SalesRule\Model\Quote\Freeshipping.php(60): Mage_SalesRule_Model_Validator->init(’1’, ‘1’, NULL)
#11 Y:\staging\17\app\code\core\Mage\Sales\Model\Quote\Address.php(957): Mage_SalesRule_Model_Quote_Freeshipping->collect(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address))
#12 Y:\staging\17\app\code\core\Mage\Sales\Model\Quote.php(1264): Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address->collectTotals()
#13 Y:\staging\17\app\code\core\Mage\Checkout\Model\Cart.php(464): Mage_Sales_Model_Quote->collectTotals()
#14 Y:\staging\17\app\code\core\Mage\Checkout\controllers\CartController.php(126): Mage_Checkout_Model_Cart->save()
#15 Y:\staging\17\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Action.php(419): Mage_Checkout_CartController->indexAction()
#16 Y:\staging\17\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Router\Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’index’)
#17 Y:\staging\17\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Front.php(176): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#18 Y:\staging\17\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#19 Y:\staging\17\app\Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#20 Y:\staging\17\index.php(87): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#21 {main}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

gorjanagriffin

Total Posts:  1

have you found a fix for this?  we’re having this similar error but not using amasty.  we suspect it’s a database upgrade change error…

Magento Community
Magento Community

royalije

Total Posts:  37
Spain

No we haven’t. We contacted Amasty but they’ve been very irresponsible and they haven’t provided any support for this - we sent them several emails and no response from them.

I thought it was also the DB being corrupted during the upgrade but everything else works and I tried using the module in a brand new installation (clean db, etc) and immeditely I enabled it I got the same error.  So it’s definitely the extension.
(I don’t know why they claim to be compatible with Magento 1.7 if clearly it’s not).

Are you using any other third party module? Do you get the error when tryiing to add products to cart?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jorge Lima Jr

Total Posts:  8

Amasty sent me the update and the problem was solved.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3749

Hi, just found the tread.

First of all, thank you for using our extension.

Please should you have any issues with the modules - contact us directly via support form.  You have free support included with your purchase, do not hesitate to use it.

For Magento 1.7+ please use latest module versions as the database in the 1.7 has been changed.

Best wishes,
Alex

Magento Community
Magento Community

idealclic

Total Posts:  24

Don’t expect any support from their team, it’s been two weeks since I have asked to make the extension I bought working and no response (3 tickets submitted, 4 emails, 1 FB mail, 1 Twit) ! I will continue to troll the web with this message until I get an answer !

Magento Community
Magento Community

Peppermay

Total Posts:  111
Lille, France

So ? Have you been fulfilled ?
I meet the very same problem when upgrading from 1.4 to 1.7…

Magento Community
Magento Community

elfling
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  899

The error is in Amasty_Coupons_Model_Rewrite_Mysql4_Rule_Collection

They have added a new function called addWebsiteGroupDateFilter to deal with this error.The error is solved in their current releases.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community