Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
What is the Best Magento Hosting service in US? 

linhmage

Total Posts:  60

daviddev - 20 March 2013 04:44 PM

Yes, I totally agree, but we need to choose this Magento Siteground Hosting package because it is designed to work with best performance for magento

Not just in US but work well in Europe for my sites too. Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magesolutions

Total Posts:  91

Yes, I totally agree, but we need to choose this Magento Siteground Hosting package because it is designed to work with best performance for magento

Magento Community
Magento Community

filelinks

Total Posts:  55

It ‘s a nice choice, I think I am right when moving old sites to new this hosting provider. They take everything for me and don’t need to spend money for maintain time of developer.

Magento Community
Magento Community

rico99

Total Posts:  8

I tried this one in US and after work some weeks they want to upgrade to VPS. They support very fast with fast speed and good communication. Thanks guy for a good hosting provider.

Magento Community
Magento Community

linhmage

Total Posts:  60

But I see it is faster in US, right?

Magento Community
Magento Community

laikaspot

Total Posts:  30

rico99 - 16 April 2013 11:18 PM

I tried this one in US and after work some weeks they want to upgrade to VPS. They support very fast with fast speed and good communication. Thanks guy for a good hosting provider.

I got a Chicago server hosting, it work very fast in US too. I am running 3 sites without any problem with the total traffic 10k views/day

Magento Community
Magento Community

Magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

Hi, you may read this review about top 5 best magento hosting

Magento Community
Magento Community

Magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

To learn how to properly install Magento on shared hosting, take a look at this article
How to properly install magento with Softaculous and make your website go live after 5 minutes

Magento Community
Magento Community

domingocisma

Total Posts:  3

magestore - 25 September 2013 10:00 PM

To learn how to properly install Magento on shared hosting, take a look at this article
How to properly install magento with Softaculous and make your website go live after 5 minutes

Hi, does Softaculous make a perfect installation just like ordinary method?
Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2