Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Admin Has Suddenly Stopped Working

3rdRock

Total Posts:  47

I am at a total loss for what might be going on. I have Magento running under three different domains. The admin interface has stopped working for all three domains. The frontend is working just fine for all of them, but that doesn’t do me much good since I can’t do anything on the backend.

Each domain is running on a separate install, so it is not the same database, but they are all running on the same server.

For one of the domains, I have it setup to use SSL on the backend, but for the other two, I have it setup to not use SSL (they are my development sites).

I even reinstalled Magento on one of the domains with completely default settings. It still doesn’t work.

I have reset MySQL, Apache (at least 5 times), and rebooted the server. Still, none of the admins are working.

One of the Magento installs is even running on 1.1.6. Another on 1.1.8. The other on 1.2.1. I am at a total loss for what might be causing a universal problem, and I don’t have another server that I can use to check if something happened on my web server.

Anyone have a similar experience?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

CQ Website Design

Total Posts:  195

Replace app/code/core/Mage/Page/Block/Html/Head.php

With the file I attached.

File Attachments
Head.php  (File Size: 8KB - Downloads: 33)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community