Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Import Datafeeds and Not Use Cart

theallgreenstore

Total Posts:  33

I’ve already searched and it looks like theres no standard fuctionality that lets me turn off the cart, but I did see some changes I could make to the template.  What’s the best way to import datafeeds to Magento and how could I go about adding a ‘Buy Now’ link instead of having the add cart button?  My site is http://www.theallgreenstore.com, which currently uses joomla, but we want to use Magento for better shopping features.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

blonkm

Total Posts:  1

I second this question. I am just starting out with Commission Junction and Linkshare feeds. I need to show the products, and use many of the other features of Magento, like revenue on dashboard etc… However, it’s all commissions, and there is no real cart. How to do this? Does anyone have experience connecting a data feed this way?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community