Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento dataflow profile accidentally deleted

vshah

Total Posts:  5

Hello,

I accidentally deleted magento dataflow \"import all products\” profile, how can I reinstall it ?
Please somebody help me out.

Please it\’s urgent.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

chiefair
Mentor

Total Posts:  1848

Just create a new profile “Import All Products” and use the following settings in the first screen snip.

You can check the Profile Actions XML, the second screen snip is what should be showing.

Essentially, the “Import All Products” profile is built into the base functions of Magento and easily re-creatable.

Image Attachments
Dataflow Import 1.PNGDataflow Import 2.png

Magento Community
Magento Community

orisha

Total Posts:  2

Hi there !!!

Well, I did the same mistake ,,, I deleted the profile \"Import All Products\”

And, I had created a new one ... which seems not working ... then, I decided to take a better look, and I\’ve found the imported product\’s list at Category\’s Products ( Catalog -> Manage Categories -> Default Category -> Category Products ) ...

And, if I run the \’Export All Products\’ I get the attached file, within the products

First Question: Why the products show there and not in the product\’s list ???  ( Catalog -> Manage Products )

Second and most important: How do I fix it ?

Any clue will be appreciated !

shop (in construction) http://nerdmais.com.br/mgtTeste/

File Attachments
export_all_products.txt  (File Size: 22KB - Downloads: 61)

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community