Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Bug in catalog flat structure

usem

Total Posts:  66

Hi,
I m trying to use category flat data for more performance, but it has some little bugs.
When category flat is open, i wanted to remove some category links from navigation menu, but it also removes from the left bar-category filter.
If i closed flat data, there is no problem. I guess flat structure has some new properties and that causes problems. When i set include-navigation menu option to “no” for a category- that category has no data in category_flat table. Its possible that users want to create categories and dont want some of them in navigation menu-thats why it makes no sense.

By the way, we are using Enterprise Magento vers. 1.11.2.0.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Extendware

Total Posts:  231

Since you use Magento Enterprise, I recommend you contact Varien directly with your issue.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community