Magento Forum

Product Size & Finish attributes won’t import

mylo13

Total Posts:  1

Hi all

I’ve just done a big import of products on my site, everything has imported fine except the “size” & “finish” attributes
I’ve been searching all morning and haven’t found the answer, at first i thought it was because the input type selected is dropdown, but the attribute “material” has exactly the same properties as “size” and “finish” and it has imported fine.
The options were entered for “material” & “finish” already, “size” doesn’t have any options entered so far.

Any idea’s how i can get it to import correctly?

i’m running magento 1.6

thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

J6891

Total Posts:  142

Hi there,

Did you find the answer to this? I’m having the same issue with my products being imported but not my attributes that I’ve set up.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

kab8609
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  821
Cleveland

Are you sure that 1. the column header is correct, and 2 that the values are correct, Even a slight deviation or a blank space will throw it off.

If you export your products (the ones that have it already set), then reimport then, do those blank out?

Magento Community
Magento Community

J6891

Total Posts:  142

I also had a smilar problem with custom attributes not importing. Didn’t manage to solve it and ended up adding them all back in manually through admin.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community