Magento Forum

There has been an error processing your request

stfrons

Total Posts:  1

Morning!

I am fairly new to Magento, and are working on a couple of test shops for a bit of trial and error before we start migrating our existing system. Anyway, when upgrading from 1.6.2 to 1.7.0 one of the shops are fine, but the other gives the following error message when I try to enter both frontend and backend. Anyone that can point me in a direction to solve this?

Error in file: “magento/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/data/cms_setup/data-upgrade-1.6.0.0.0-1.6.0.0.1.php” - A page URL key for specified store already exists.

Trace:
#0 /magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(645): Mage::exception(’Mage_Core’, ‘Error in file: ...’)
#1 /magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(407): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(’data-upgrade’, ‘1.6.0.0’, ‘1.6.0.0.1’)
#2 /magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(286): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_upgradeData(’1.6.0.0’, ‘1.6.0.0.1’)
#3 /magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(269): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyDataUpdates()
#4 /magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(351): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllDataUpdates()
#5 /magento/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#6 /magento/index.php(87): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)

Thanks..

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

zero cool

Total Posts:  10

Reset your file permissions will fix the issue.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community