Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

admin buttons look funny

empepavel

Total Posts:  5

This is the second install I’ve done first one went ok but on this new install the all of the admin buttons look funny, all icons(plus/checks) on buttons are x3?  any ideas?  see attached image.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kylewhat

Total Posts:  45

I had the same triple button problem at first.  I refreshed the page and it went away.  hmm weird.

Magento Community
Magento Community

empepavel

Total Posts:  5

kylewhat - 28 April 2012 06:43 PM

I had the same triple button problem at first.  I refreshed the page and it went away.  hmm weird.

lol “doh!” that was an easy one. - thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

bel_linux

Total Posts:  11

Hi,

I have the same situation with triple icon. I refreshed page but it didn’t help. Is there any other solution to remove this issue ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

snaveydavey

Total Posts:  6

Same issue.  Refreshing page doesn’t work.  Anyone found a solution?

**Looks like it is a browser caching issue - shift + refresh in chrome and it’s all cleared up.

Magento Community
Magento Community

barnold2

Total Posts:  1

Had the same issue.  The problem I had was I added a custom copy of boxes.css to /skin/adminhtml/default/ and that was causing the extra icons on the buttons.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community