Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Interface ‘Mage_Checkout_Model_Cart_Interface’ not found

kylewhat

Total Posts:  45

Hi Guys,

I’m getting this error after upgrading to 1.7:

PHP Fatal error:  Interface ‘Mage_Checkout_Model_Cart_Interface’ not found in /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/Model/Cart.php on line 35

I have attached the Cart.php

class Mage_Checkout_Model_Cart extends Varien_Object implements Mage_Checkout_Model_Cart_Interface

Any help would be appreciated.

File Attachments
Cart.php  (File Size: 19KB - Downloads: 31)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

crates

Total Posts:  10

Couple questions… what version of Magento 1.6 did you have? (1.6.0.0, 1.6.1.0, 1.6.2.0, etc)

Which method did you use to upgrade your site? Did you:

A) Use the mage script to run a site update on all files in the site

B) Copy the new site files on top of the old ones and run install.php

or C) Create a fresh installation and migrate the data into the new install, subsequently using the Database Repair tool to fix inconsistencies

... if you’re having trouble with the migration, I suggest you start with A, then do B, and if all else fails, try C.

Please try to remember to keep a solid backup separately of your working site from 1.6.

Try to do all of this stuff in a “validation environment” (a test server) before doing it on the live server.

Believe me, I know what these headaches can be like! I will be a very happy camper when all of my idiosyncratic tweaks are working properly in v1.7 =)

Magento Community
Magento Community

LJC

Total Posts:  16

kylewhat - 28 April 2012 08:05 AM

Hi Guys,

PHP Fatal error:  Interface ‘Mage_Checkout_Model_Cart_Interface’ not found in /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/Model/Cart.php on line 35

class Mage_Checkout_Model_Cart extends Varien_Object implements Mage_Checkout_Model_Cart_Interface

Did you resolve this? I have the same error.

Magento Community
Magento Community

bluenix1

Total Posts:  5

LJC - 06 July 2012 09:35 AM

kylewhat - 28 April 2012 08:05 AM
Hi Guys,

Did you resolve this? I have the same error.

Any solution for this??

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community