Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Configurable products don’t work anymore

dnnijmeijer

Total Posts:  27

Since a few days I have a problem with my configurable products. I cannot select any option anymore, the strange thing is it used to work just fine. Cleared my cache and everything.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Cameron_iWeb

Total Posts:  62

Hi

Have you altered product attribrutes?

Are such associated products have more than 1 stock level?

Reindex flat catalog data

Thanks

Cameron

Magento Community
Magento Community

dnnijmeijer

Hi Cameron,

Thank you for your reply.

I did al that, the problem is it used to work just fine. I don’t manage my stock within Magento, so that can’t be the problem. Cleared my cache, flushed my cache and reindexed everything. Still nothing seems to work.

Magento Community
Magento Community

tonyschirmer

Total Posts:  35

Hey dnnijmeijer,

Have you went about changing your theme at all? One of our developers had this problem once a layout got changed (I havn’t seen the js for it, but it may rely on a certain div structure).

Magento Community
Magento Community

dnnijmeijer

Hello tonyschirmer,

Unfortunately thats also not the problem. I made some changes to the layout, but when I change everything back or replace the modified files with the original one it still doesn’t work.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community