Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Multiple magento set-ups/site under one domain/server with a single checkout page

shilpashr

Total Posts:  36

Hi,

I want to have multiple magento set-ups/site under one domain/server and and want all the sites/set-ups to be redirected to one set-up.

Could some one please tell me how i can implement this.

Thanks in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

shilpashr

Total Posts:  36

Hi,

I want to have multiple magento set-ups/site under one domain/server and and want all the sites/set-ups to be redirected to checkout page(Common checkout URL for different stores)

Could some one please tell me how i can implement this.

Thanks in advance

Magento Community
Magento Community

smartosc

Total Posts:  76
Ha Noi, Viet Nam

Hi,

You could check out our multivendor solution for Magento, which could help you to set up multi store on your site and then when customer check out , they will be redirected in one check out page. Feel free to visit our blog for more info:

http://saas.smartosc.com/resources/2011/12/multi-vendor-solution-for-magento/

Hope that would help

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community