Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Unique problem product management.  Image upload HTTP error caused by….. 

Subtractive

Total Posts:  6

hi there,

The problem i am experiencing is when i try to upload a product image, it works, loads to 100% then gives me an HTTP error.  I can upload category images so i know it should work otherwise. 

however,

I’m now wondering if it has something to do with the fact that when i loaded on the store, it had all this product data (120 or so) products i needed to delete.  so i deleted them, but when i look in the database via phpmyadmin, it seems there are still many entries in the product galleries, but only the one product i’ve uploaded in the product entities.  So, could this problem be related to the new product not mattching up with the image database because i deleted all the other products??

if so, any clue on how to fix that?

thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community