Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can’t create new import/export profiles

invaderflid

Total Posts:  59
Northport Long Island New York

When I try and save a new profile I receive the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function addData() on a non-object in /hsphere/local/home/magnum/247components.com/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/System/Convert/GuiController.php on line 89

I compared my code to the stock code and it is identical. Does anyone know what other files or functions might be causing this error? I’m at a complete loss. I can modify and save the profiles I’ve already created, however I can not make a new profile.

Any help would be appreciated

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

invaderflid

Total Posts:  59
Northport Long Island New York

Has anyone else had this issue, I looked through the bugs/issues and haven’t been able to find anything. If anyone else has had this issue post here and I’ll report it as a bug. Unlesss this is something thats not an issue in later versions of magento. Does anyone suggest upgrading ?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community