Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product Images not showing

mikecoyne83

Total Posts:  4

Hello all,

I am having a problem that I am hoping someone can help with.
I have my site somewhat constructed and the categories are in order.
I have started to build test items so I can figure out what attributes I need to create and whatnot.
The problem that I am experiencing is, I am uploading images and setting them to their respective views and thumbnails, I can even roll over the image in the admin panel to get a preview, but when I go to my frontend everything pops up just fine except for the product images.
I am using version 1.1.8
my site is www.JRsCustomAuto.net is anyone wants to take a look into it; the test product is under wheels

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mikecoyne83

Total Posts:  4

sorry, I tried updating my site yesterday to see if that would fix the issue and nothing.
Still can upload images but they do not show up on the web site.
Has anyone else experienced this issue?
My site can now be viewed if anyone wants to take a look at what exactly is showing up.
Hopefully it is something real simple.

Magento Community
Magento Community

chilton@able2buy.com

Total Posts:  1

I had this problem. I converted my images to .PNG and then it worked.

I don’t know why this is but I’m only using Magento to demo our payment gateway so I’ve not investigated the problem.

Regards
Chris

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community