Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
UK Hosting

filelinks

Total Posts:  55

magesolutions - 09 March 2013 08:37 PM

There is a good review here http://magentohostsolution.com/ . Hope it help when you choose magento hosting.

Thanks for a good suggestion. It work well for me even I install 2 magento shop in one host. It seem it work fast until now.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

filelinks

Total Posts:  55

jaredovi - 19 March 2013 08:44 PM

Not sure why I visit your site from US and it just too slow Dx3webs??? Maybe because of the location? I see suggestion http://magentohostsolution.com is better since at least the demo work very fast

Yes, it ‘s a good review. I save me a lot of time for hosting research.

Magento Community
Magento Community

linhmage

Total Posts:  60

daviddev - 23 March 2013 05:58 PM

Yes, I see the hosting option is working very well for my site but I need to try to configure a server myself. Do you have any instruction step by step configuration? Thanks

It ‘s a big instruction I think so. Maybe you can ask this forum for that tutorial : http://magentoexpertforum.com/forumdisplay.php/15-Magento-VPS

Magento Community
Magento Community

magesolutions

Total Posts:  91

Basically, when it come with VPS you have to cover the technique by yourself. That ‘s mean if you don’t want to pay month maintance fee you should choose Hosting package for magento like Siteground . They care everything for you and if you need you can increase CPU or RAM.

Magento Community
Magento Community

linhmage

Total Posts:  60

Yes, it ‘s one of reason why I don’t choose VPS for my magento site, if they have service to maintain vps for magento then it is perfect

Magento Community
Magento Community

WineRed

Total Posts:  14

Got one site running, it work well. Thanks guys.

Magento Community
Magento Community

andrewdaily

Total Posts:  28

topfashionshop - 05 April 2013 02:19 AM

magesolutions - 31 March 2013 05:54 AM
Basically, when it come with VPS you have to cover the technique by yourself. That ‘s mean if you don’t want to pay month maintance fee you should choose Hosting package for magento like Siteground . They care everything for you and if you need you can increase CPU or RAM.

I think you are right, Siteground hosting is good enough for my sites, they are working well with many sites in the same hosting.

It ‘s really good service and help me a lot. Thanks guy

Magento Community
Magento Community

shunlee

Total Posts:  34

Finally, I choose magento siteground hosting and they work very well, don’t need VPS. Thanks for your suggestion.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kete55

Total Posts:  27

shunlee - 16 April 2013 07:13 PM

Finally, I choose magento siteground hosting and they work very well, don’t need VPS. Thanks for your suggestion.

Work well for my host, I like the way they reply my ticket support. Fast.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2