Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento 2.x & OSC Migration

batkins

Total Posts:  26

Issues with the OSCommerce Migration Toolkit with Magento version 2.0.0.x - module appears, but when form data is submitted, nothing happens, the form is reset and entered data not saved.

I recently upgraded and this screwed everything up. In the 1.8 version I successfully brought in the data from my OSC database. Now, I’m having the issue mentioned above.

I attempted to bring in the data once again with version 1.8, but it won’t let me install 1.8 and the OSC Migration Toolkit together. The Mage All Latest update is run and the whole system is updated.

Has anyone successfully used the OSC Migration Toolkit with 2.x or have they been able to install Magento ver. 1.8 and the toolkit without upgrading the whole system to 2.x?

Thanks in advance!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community