Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error occurred when upload the extension version

calvinopenqpon

Total Posts:  3

I have created a extension and approved it. But when i add the first version for this extension, i got the error message:

An error occurred during upload to channel MagentoConnect 1.0: Unable to upload new release myext-0.1.0.tgz
An error occurred during upload to channel MagentoConnect 2.0: Package My_Ext not found

I have read all document, guideline and FAQ and tried rebuild my extension for 1.5 later or Pre 1.5.
And searched google and Magento Forum are not found any solution. Anyone know whats happen is it?

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

calvinopenqpon

Total Posts:  3

I have fixed this issue that occurred in my extension name is not match the extension key.
But i get other error message as below:

An error occured during upload to channel MagentoConnect 1.0: Unable to upload new release test_ext-0.1.0.tgz
Package has been successfully uploaded to Magento Connect channel ver2.0

I have tried to upload a per-1.5 version and got success message. But in font-end it cannot available to download.
How can i upload success and allow the end-user to download it?

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community