Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

payment confirmation screen not showing

suleyman

Total Posts:  53

hello smile

just installed a fresh version of magento after completly scrapping 1.16 im using 2.01.

I just done tested a purches and i noticed The screen which pops back confirming the order has gone through is not showing.

When i put the order through i got the confirmation email but the screen just went back to my shopping cart with the item still in it. im sure the confirmation screen is supposed to show and the item removed from the cart.
It wasnt clear if the payment went through. the only way of knowing was the email confirmation

1. I checked backend admin and the order went through correctly.
2. Checked PROTX the transaction is there.
3. The emails where sent correctly.
4. Also the item i purchased was deducted from stock count.

Im using PROTX DIRECT ( gateway).

any help would be much appriciated

thank you

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

suleyman

Total Posts:  53

ANYBODY THEEEEEEEEEERE, LOL

Magento Community
Magento Community

niconico101

Total Posts:  4

Hello,

Were you able to figure this out? I’m having the same issue and can’t find a solution.

Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community