Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

news letter issue in admin section

dasarathi123

Total Posts:  7

Hi Support,

i create new template in admin newslatter section after that i scheduled the newsletter template in queue, but still i don’t get any mail from my magento website, and in queue action , i don’t found the send option. Please anybody help me out of this issue.

Please Note that the mail function is perfectly working.

Thanks & Regards
Magento Developer.

Image Attachments
Screenshot-4.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

SarathTomy

Total Posts:  146
Melbourne, Australia

dasarathi123 - 02 April 2012 11:25 PM

Hi Support,

i create new template in admin newslatter section after that i scheduled the newsletter template in queue, but still i don’t get any mail from my magento website, and in queue action , i don’t found the send option. Please anybody help me out of this issue.

Please Note that the mail function is perfectly working.

Thanks & Regards
Magento Developer.

Did you run the cron ? Also check whether how many subscribers in the corresponding store that you tried to send the newsletter.
If the problem still exists, navigate to Newsletter-> Newsletter Problem Reports section. Please check there and do appropriate actions.

Magento Community
Magento Community

dasarathi123

Total Posts:  7

Hi Sarath Tomy,

Did you run the cron ?

Yes i run the cron job, but still having same problem

Also check whether how many subscribers in the corresponding store that you tried to send the newsletter.

I don’t have any store , i am using default store and there is only one subscriber for newsletter.

If the problem still exists, navigate to Newsletter-> Newsletter Problem Reports section. Please check there and do appropriate actions.

Yes navigate to the Newsletter-> Newsletter Problem Reports section and there is no error report.

But Sarath I notice newsletter template is working rarely , when i type http://my_domain_name/cron.php ( but i don’t figure it out who it is running )

Many many thanks for your answer.............

Thanks and regards
Dasarathi

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community