Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Invalid Attribute Requested: image_label

ChOnInI

Total Posts:  1

Hi, i tried fresh install of Magento 1.2.0.1 and process finish sucessfull, but at enter to the site, backend and frontend i get this page error. Could help me? Someone with the same problem?

Invalid attribute requestedimage_label
Trace
:
#0 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Collection/Abstract.php(336): Mage::exception('Mage_Eav', 'Invalid attribu...')
#1 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Eav/Mysql4/Product/Collection.php(97): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Collection_Abstract->addAttributeToSelect('image_label', false)
#2 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Collection/Abstract.php(316): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Eav_Mysql4_Product_Collection->addAttributeToSelect('image_label', false)
#3 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Eav/Mysql4/Product/Collection.php(97): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Collection_Abstract->addAttributeToSelect(Array, false)
#4 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Block/Product/Abstract.php(271): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Eav_Mysql4_Product_Collection->addAttributeToSelect(Array)
#5 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Reports/Block/Product/Abstract.php(61): Mage_Catalog_Block_Product_Abstract->_addProductAttributesAndPrices(Object(Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Eav_Mysql4_Product_Collection))
#6 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Reports/Block/Product/Viewed.php(74): Mage_Reports_Block_Product_Abstract->_getRecentProductsCollection()
#7 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Reports_Block_Product_Viewed->_toHtml()
#8 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#9 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
#10 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(503): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#11 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(454): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('right', true)
#12 /var/www/tienda/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/page/2columns-right.phtml(63): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('right')
#13 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): include('/var/www/tienda...')
#14 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(176): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/defaul...')
#15 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(193): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#16 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#17 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(525): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#18 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(325): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#19 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Helper/Page.php(92): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#20 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/controllers/IndexController.php(32): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), 'home')
#21 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(348): Mage_Cms_IndexController->indexAction()
#22 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(163): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index')
#23 /var/www/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(174): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#24 /var/www/tienda/app/Mage.php(450): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#25 /var/www/tienda/index.php(52): Mage::run()
#26 {main}

Thanks and regards

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jeff32

Total Posts:  5
France

I have the same problem, no idea ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Simon D

Total Posts:  2

I saw this error when upgrading from a 1.1.8 version to 1.2.1 so decided to start again from scratch.

I got through the first couple of installation screens and then got stuck because it said that I had to enable InnoDB storage engine for MySQL.

I think this is a new requirement for 1.2.1.

I asked my hosting company Clook to enable this and they said that they couldn’t on shared hosting.

I have to move hosts now.
Simon

Magento Community
Magento Community

DaymoH

Total Posts:  106

Simon D

I was with clook and have now moved to united Hosting.

Very helpful at United too. (shame, I liked clook, but UH are pretty cool too)

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community