Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Updating User Page after getting User Action

timocin

Total Posts:  11

Hi,

I got a Configurable Product that is a T-Shirt. This Configuarable Product has many simple Products with different Colors. Now i have written a module that shows me all colors in a table. The user can select a color. By clicking on the button a Controller is getting the Id of the selected Simple Product.

The Controller gives now that i to a model that selects some other attributes of that Product and gives me a Array back. Till Now everithing is working fine.

But Now i want to show that Array on the same Page the User has selected before. Has anyone an idea for this?

class Quadravis_Colortable_ColorController extends Mage_Core_Controller_Front_Action{

public function selectAction(){
        $selColorId 
intval($this->getRequest()->getParam('selColor'));

$model Mage::getSingleton('colortable/colortable')->load($selColorId);

$model->setSelColorId('31');

$model->organizePriceData();

Mage::log($model);

$this->_redirectReferer();

}

}

Thanks for any help

regards