Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Anyone using a Hosted PAP with the PAP Connector

sheba2

Total Posts:  111
United States

here is the issue: 

1.  My Post Affiliate Pro is hosted on the post affiliate pro site.  I purchased the $19 plan because I need to first understand how it works because I have never used an affliate program before.  So my install site is mysite.postaffiliatepro.com.

2.  I have no idea how the Post Affiliate Pro and Post Affiliate Connector work together and have had no luck getting answers.  Post Affiliate Pro says to get with extension developer.  I have posted a message on the extension’s page.

The response to one of my post on the extension’s page is what do I enter in the directory box of PAP connector’s magento admin section.  Developer says “/” so I entered / and keep getting message “...connector needs configuration”

Can anyone out there who is using a hosted PAP PLEASE tell me how this works.  My site launch 2 days ago and affiliates are awaiting to register.  I may have to use JROX JAM which is free for the 50 affiliates.

I will be cancelling my PAP registration if I can’t get these 2 to work.

Thanks for your attention.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MageGuys
Guru

Total Posts:  380

The “Needs Configuration” message is given when essential configuration fields are still blank in the settings. The required fields are:
- API Username (set to the username that you use to log into the PAP merchant area. Used for API communication with PAP to update commission statuses when orders are processed.)
- API Password (password for the merchant area)
- Domain name (in your case mysite.postaffiliatepro.com)

All other fields can be left blank.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mpullmann

Total Posts:  1

sheba2 did you work it out? If you still do not know what to do, feel free to contact our support agents (Post Affiliate Pro) so they set it up for you.
This is Martin from Quality Unit support. Not only me but any of my colleagues will be able to help you. We are online 24/7 on our live chat help, so do not hesitate to contact us.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community