Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Option Pictures on a Bundle Product View

runningskull

Total Posts:  9

First off, I’m new to Magento and customizing it, so forgive me if anything I say is ignorant, off-base, or just stupid. I am an experienced programmer, so don’t feel like you need to explain standard things a developer should know.

My question is about customizing a Bundle product-view page. I want to display the picture of the currently selected option next to the option. I’m confused as to how to do this. Can it be accomplished by editing the layout (or making a custom one), or do I need to do some hacking?

Sorry for being so open-ended, but I’m a bit lost in the structure of the system. It seems quite well-designed. I’m just still trying to wrap my head around it.

Thanks in advance for any help!

-- J.R.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AtomixMachines

Total Posts:  11

anyone know anyhtign about this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AtomixMachines