Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Site Transcational functionality

prodigalyouth

Total Posts:  1

Hi,

I apologise if I may be posting this in the wrong part of the forum, if so Mods, please advise and move.

I am new to Magento and would like to build a website with a similar transactional facility as http://www.wholesometummies.com

Its basically a site for ordering food for kids in schools. The schools are listed via dropdown list.

you may need to create a dud account, but basically it has a facilities to :

Manage Users
View/Edit Current Orders
View Past Orders
Edit My Info
View Transactions
Load Prepaid Account
Manage Credit Card Info
View Unused Coupons

It also has a calendar where you can block book and pay for a set amount of meals which would tally up with the amount of credit you have.

I would like to know if Magento has this type of facilities out of the box or if there are modules/plugins that I could add that would cater for this?

Any helps greatly appreciated. I have attached some screen shots on a word doc.

Thanks

Bhavin

File Attachments
site.doc  (File Size: 482KB - Downloads: 39)
site.doc  (File Size: 482KB - Downloads: 35)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community